New Start

Hey guys, it's Lisa, another amateur blogger.

I feel like no one's going to read my blog T_T but I'm making it to work on graphic design and hopefully, when my blog looks better (the built in themes don't look that great) I'll blog more about my life. So I guess that means this post is basically a filler so I have some posts and my blog isn't a dead one just occupying an url. Besides, all blogs have to start somewhere.

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to blog about right now, which is why I have a poll right about... 

<--- here, or at least somewhere around the vicinity. An introduction would be good, right? Well my name is Lisa, I love fashion, milk tea, writing, and reading. Wow, I have no idea what to say after that. I guess if you stick around long enough, you'll see my likes and dislikes XD. 

Oh and I really like tumblr! Speaking of which...

See I was going to use "dreamingmyfairytale as my blogspot url but someone took it and last updated it in 2010 ;__;

If you like what you see, you could follow me :D (that rhymed)

More of my blogging style
I have two blogs, dreamingmyfairytale is my main one and I have a second one that I go on almost just as often where I blog korean fashion. This is what happens when you don't have a social life :D. You should follow if you have a tumblr!

Anyway, if anyone's reading this, how is your Christmas (or Hanukah) shopping going? I'm almost done with all my Christmas shopping; just waiting for a few things to arrive, need to start painting a couple things, and make cards. Despite the fact Christmas drains my wallet every year (and puts me in debt via mother), it's really fun buying presents for friends and family and knowing that they're going to really like your present. I always have to restrain myself from showing my friends the two or more presents I'm debating between and this year, I settled on showing them the ones that didn't pass my judgement. Wait does that make sense? Do people proofread their blog posts? Wow, blogging is harder than it seems.

And wow, that's an awkward way to end a post.

2 comments: