Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner Review


Hey guys! I'm finally posting my review for the Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner :D I got it for my birthday which was perfect 'cause I've been eyeing this for a while. Read Cindy's review here c:




I got the color in Forest, which is this really pretty dark green shimmery color that looks more black on. It's a subtle color difference that isn't noticeable unless you compare it side by side with a black eyeliner.

I used a lot already X)

I didn't think the brush would be that easy to work with since it's rounded instead of angled, but it's actually pretty easy! In the picture below, you can see how you can make the line very thin, or very thick.


It's not very pigmented at first which is why you need to get more product on the brush ^^ After getting more product, the color shows up more.


Sorry for the bad lighting >.< I took this picture after when I realized you couldn't really see the green color in the first picture.

I got my shimmery green nail polish on my eye wot ;__;

I don't know why I look tired here o.o Anyway, this is how it looks on my eye; it looks like black but it's not :D It can be pigmented when you use more product too.

Packaging:  5 stars! It's glass, which can be heavy, but I think it looks super chic c:

Quality☆ 4.5 stars because it gets darker after you apply more

Usability: ★ 5 stars because it's pretty easy to use (I need another word instead of usability LOL)

Price: N/A it was a gift :D I think it retails for around $15 though! so I would probably give it ☆ 3.5 or 4 stars

Overall: 8.75/10 

It's not quite a 9 because thinking back, the opacity (or lack of it) is starting to bug me, but giving it an 8.5 seems a bit low which is why the gel liner gets an 8.75 XD Are there any other points I should rate it on? Leave a comment below! I have finals next weeks so I won't have anything to post D: I'm supposed to be studying right now actually but I can't concentrate >.< I'll be back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment