Chicken Wraps


Hey guys :D I've been making this for lunch lately to cut down on carbs and it's really yummy so I thought I'd share it. My lunch for the past 3 years has been bread, jelly, bread, peanut butter, and then a slice of bread. Three slices of bread may be filling, but it has a lot of carbs ;___; I'm not even sure if one tortilla has less carbs, but it seems like it does. Still, it's a nice change of pace c:




Ingredients:
  • 1 flour tortilla
  • 2 pieces of medium sized chicken
  • Lettuce
  • Ketchup
1. Microwave your tortilla for 10 seconds so it's warm.


2. Microwave the chicken until fully cooked and cut into small strips (cut vertically).



3. Make sure the lettuce is in small pieces so it'll be easier to roll the wrap later and put it in the center of the tortilla.


4. Add the chicken on top.



5. Add a drizzle of ketchup (or barbecue sauce).

6. Roll everything up and use ketchup to hold it together if the tortilla unrolls itself. Something I do is putting the knife on top of the tortilla to hold it down.


7. Cut in half if desired.


8. Eat! :D It's super quick and easy to make so try it out! I have another food related post that'll be posted soon, a review of Innisfree products, and February's Currently Coveting. Random, but I'm really happy today because I got an A on the first math quiz of the semester :D

No comments:

Post a Comment