Things I want to finish: February

Hey everyone! Happy February :D It's Harry Styles's birthday today hehehe and my Chinese lunar calendar birthday. Also, finals are over! I don't have school today and Monday because the semester's over :3 

I got an A in English, didn't have to take my history final cause I had a 93% or over, got a C in math (but my grade went up :D I needed a 116/150 to stay the same and I got a 116.25 o; phew), no final for P.E., A in Science, and I don't know my language grade yet. Math is kind of a bummer but my grade is still higher than an 83% which means I qualify for honors pre calc next year ^^. It's not too bad, a 3.8 GPA for the first semester of freshman year. But, for next semester, I want:
  • a 4.0
  • better skin
  • to become more pale
  • to not be broke all the time ;__________;

It's kind of like a new year's resolution XD. Speaking of which even though it's not related, I have the products I want to finish in February. I don't know if I'm going to do this every month because I don't have a lot of products I use, but I'm going to keep in monthly so I have enough time to finish them.


1. Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo. My sister brought it over on a weekend and she was like, "Here, use this," and I never did until recently XD She didn't give me the conditioner, just the shampoo, so I'm using it with...

2. Nexus Pro-Mend Conditioner. I finished the shampoo a while ago but never finished the conditioner T^T. For some reason, I use conditioner a lot slower than shampoo. That's why I'm using it with the Bumble and Bumble shampoo. When I finish these two products, I'm going to go back to my original shampoo + conditioner set. I don't think the shampoo will do anything special since it's not being used with it's conditioner and vice versa for the conditioner ;__;


3. Olay Body Wash with Jojoba Butter and Crushed Orchids Extract. What a long name omg. Anyway, I got a lot of body washes and lotion sets for Christmas and we got another three of this body wash from Costco (sister took one of them) so I want to finish this one quickly. I've had it for the longest time but I'm always trying to finish a Bath and Body Works shower gel .__. 


4. Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Lotion. FINALLY, a picture in decent lighting. This is the last product I want to finish because I've had it for so long and never used it because I don't really use hand lotion. So I don't know why I bought it. .__. My hands are getting more dry though, but I don't really like using this one because it makes it hard to open doors and it's kind of watery. That's why I've been using it on my feet. 

Wow, that sounds so weird XD. It's because the bottom of my feet are so dry and I've never moisturized them because I never thought I needed to. I'm actually thinking of buying a pumice stone thing to exfoliate them, but my sister said she has one I can use (she has everything).

Off topic, but I'm a huge pack rat and I always like saving small containers, so I decided to put one of them to good use today.

I saved this Altoid tin from months ago because I thought I could use it for something, but never did.



So I lined it with a paper towel.


And put oatmeal inside for when I do my oatmeal face masks/wash. I watched this Bubzbeauty video a while back and it was about how oatmeal is actually really good for your skin, but haven't used it in a while. My skin was softer afterwards though c:

A label would be wise ^_^
Now that finals are over, I have more time to blog :DD I was worried that I had nothing to blog about, but I actually have a number of future posts in mind. Since it is February, I get to start on my Currently Coveting post too hehe.

I don't know why, but I feel like this post is really wordy/uncoordinated but I don't want to reread it because I dislike proofreading ¬_¬

No comments:

Post a Comment