Cranberry Joy Lip Balm Review

Hey guys! I recently opened my lip balm from The Body Shop that I got for Christmas (I have too many lip balms  (T▽T)) and I thought I'd do a review on it. Lately, I've been really loving lip products which is weird because I used to hate pigmented lips o.o





There's micro gold shimmers, but it's not very visible once applied. It just looks glossy/shiny. As you can see in the picture below, it's similar to an EOS lip balm, but flatter. EOS lip balms are pretty easy to apply but for some reason, the Cranberry Joy lip balm is kinda awkward and bulky :I 

EOS: Left --- Cranbery Joy: Right

bottom to top: one, two, three swipes
Packaging: 3/5
It's not quite round and not quite tubular. Also, the plastic lid looks like it could crack in a purse.

Pros: Sheer, subtle shimmers

Cons: Not very moisturizing, smells very artificial

Price: 2/5 
I don't remember how much it retails by itself (I looked it up once XD) but I remember it being unreasonable.

Overall: 3/5
I wouldn't recommend buying this because it's not that great and isn't worth it. There are a lot cheaper tinted lip balms that perform better. Even if this lip balm wasn't designed to add some color to your lips, it's still not very moisturizing >.< 

That's all for my short review! What are your guys's thoughts about Revlon Lip Butters? I've heard really good things about them and I kinda want to try one o; They released new colors for spring and I'm not sure what color I would get. If you have a lip butter, what color do you have and what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment