Tony Moly Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet Review

Have you switched to Bloglovin' yet?

Ahhh sorry this took so long to get up  (ノ´ー`)ノ I have summer school PE for five more weeks and SAT prep classes so it's going to be hard to find time to write posts. However, I'll try to write a lot when I have time and stagger them so it's like I'm more active. It's summer so I really have no excuse for neglecting my blog :o


Anyway, here's another sheet mask review o (◡‿◡✿) I know these masks can be really thin sometimes to the point where it rips as you're taking it out, but this mask didn't have that problem. You should be careful when you take it out but it didn't rip ^_^


How it looks
As you can see (pardon my face),  this mask fitted a lot better than the snail mask. This is also cheaper but I don't think it did much to my skin other than moisturize it. Tony Moly sheet masks are pretty cheap so I would definitely repurchase and use them to pamper myself once in a while.


Fit: ✿ 5
Price: ✿ 5
Quality: ✿ 3.5
Repurchase? Yes!

Definitely check this sheet mask out if you stumble upon it c: Tony Moly is like a drugstore brand in Korea so it's affordable (I feel like I already said this I just memorize 50 vocab words don't blame me)

Did you know you can save the essence on sheet masks?

Disclaimer: I don't recommend (or not recommend) this but it's another way to get more uses out of sheet masks. I am not responsible for anything that happens.

What you'll need: A small, empty container


After you use the sheet mask, get the packaging and pour the left over essence into a little container. DO NOT use the essence left over on the sheet mask because that has bacteria from being on your skin. The essence in the packaging should be okay but I'm not 100% sure. I've done this with both of the face masks and it hasn't broken me out.



Tada! I use the essence as a toner/serum every two or three days and it makes my skin feel really soft. Tell me if you try this out ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

13 comments:

  1. I tried saving the essence once from my mask sheets, but I was too lazy to actually use it and ended up throwing it away haha so I actually just use the rest of the essence on my body instead!

    ~Angee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a good way to use them too!

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about being busy! I'm stuck with cross country practices and tennis lessons and I have to study for the SATS too!! (It sucks.., but I am a senior and I need to get my scores up a wee bit)

    I kinda want to try this now hehe. I want soft skin!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm studying for SAT's too actually :o it's a pain in the butt :c good luck!

      Delete
  3. My masks do not have a lot of essence left over in the packaging. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww but at least that means you're using all of the essence c:

      Delete
  4. I avoid sheet masks because they're too big for my face.. ;-; But these look nice! *cough* because JYJ *cough* Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com/2013/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's good that you have a small face though ^_^ thanks for nominating me :D

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review! I'm going to Korea this summer and I wanna load up on some face masks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitly check this out c: i'm so jealous that you're going to korea!

      Delete
  6. JYJ in the packaging..nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin'? I shall follow you right now!

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just tried it and found that it firms my skin. I'm going to put up a short blog on it.

    ReplyDelete