Maybelline Color Whisper Coral Ambition Review

Here's another review for you guys!


I picked up a Maybelline Color Whisper a few weeks ago but never got around to reviewing it until now :o


They're advertised to give a light wash of color, hence the name Color Whisper. Since I have pretty pigmented lips, the gorgeous coral orange color doesn't really show up but if you have pale lips, this would be super cute! It makes my lips look pinker vs oranger (is that a word?) but I still like it :3 

IT'S SO PRETTY WHY DOESN'T IT SHOW ON MY LIPS
The lipstick lasted about two hours for me without eating or drinking but I'm fine with reapplying lipsticks. It's really creamy so that's probably why it doesn't last long. I didn't find it drying but I would recommend wearing lip balm under it because it emphasizes dry patches :c


First: one swipe
second: two swipes

Color: ✿ 5
Price: ✿ 5  (it's only $6 at target!)
Quality: ✿ 3.75  (just because it doesn't show up as much on my lips)
Repurchas? Yes!

I've been eyeing Orange Attitude because it was in one of Zoe's (Zoella on YouTube) monthly favorites so I'm definitely going to be buying more from this line. It's great if you just want a little color on your lips and not spend your money on a lipstick. Have you guys bought a Color Whisper yet?

Switch to bloglovin! Don't know how? Read Here.

12 comments:

  1. I want one D: if you get any other colors please review c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not bad for that price, thanks for the review!

    Would you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    Check out my blog and let me know!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sheer but the color is so pretty!

    anyway, thanks for visiting my blog :) Followed you on bloglovin already!
    http://everythingaboutbella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow c: and there are a ton of colors to choose from too! these are like the cheaper version of revlon's lip butters

      Delete
  4. Oh I just love sheer lippies! :) It's my first time seeing this packaging, I don't think they sell it here in The Netherlands. :( Such a shame because for that price I would actually consider buying them to test it out. ><

    PS: I followed you too. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i hope they start selling them in the netherlands! thanks for following c:

      Delete
  5. Wah, that's an extremely pretty colored lipstick! If I hadn't just bought a mac lipstick, I'd probably get this! I heard some bad reviews on this too though D:

    ~Angee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the reviews are mixed on this XD i hope you review your mac lippie soon!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I just nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!!

    check it here:
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/2013/07/the-versaotile-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete