The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys :D I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Phailee, Yomi, and Jo

Rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award
2) Include a link to their blog
3) Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly. 
4) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 things about me:
1. I love kpop/kdramas/kfashion
2. Relating to number 2, I love fashion :3 Unfortunately, my closet isn't an accurate depiction of my style :c My goal over the summer is to get more pieces that are what I like (kfashion/harajuku style versus normal shirts and normal tank tops) My mom always tells me I have enough already though (¬д¬。)
3. I don't have very good skin but it's improving! I used to not care about skincare that much but recently, it's become more important.
4. I write stories on a website called Wattpad.
5. Even though I have a beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog, I don't wear makeup LOL. Except for mascara and a lippie sometimes ^_^
6. Relating to number 6, I love makeup though (*・ω・)
7. I love to draw and paint ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I'm nominating:

Ahh, sorry I could only come up with 12 >.< A lot of people have been nominated already! That's it for now, I might post a tutorial soon~

10 comments:

  1. ohh I love kpop too!! My favorite singer is probably sistar and ailee hehe

    I feel the same way with makeup. I always collect so many products but rarely ever use them hehe

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've listened to a couple of ailee's songs and they're good :3

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award! I'm the same with makeup as well, I have so many products but only use a select few of them! (I'm more of a skincare freak than a makeup hoarder) xD

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and skin care is important ^^

      Delete
  3. My closet doesn't really depict my style or what I like either, because it just feels really out of place here LOL. I feel overdressed when all I see are people in shorts + ts, or hoodies + yoga pants + uggs (in the winter).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being nominated! Thanks for nominating me too! :) Will do this asap.

    ReplyDelete