August Currently Coveting

August Currently Coveting

August Currently Coveting by thepigs 

1.  Vintage Inspired Watch $16.99

2. Round Sunglasses $9.99

3. Knee High Socks

4. Jeans (light wash/ medium wash)

5. Creepers $70

6. Cat Beanie $4.58

7. White V-Neck

8. Chambray Circle Skirt $13.80

9. Lace Socks $3.80

10. Black Skater Skirt $11.99


Not pictured: Pencil Pounch $3.29

I can't even begin to explain how badly I want the chambray circle skirt. Topshop and American Apparel had the skirt I really wanted, but 40 bucks is a bit pricey (T▽T) (T▽T) (T▽T). 13 dollars however... ♥(ノ´∀`) opefully, I can make an ebay purchase soon and get the cat beanie and pencil pouch, then order the creepers, and find time to go to Forever 21 and get the skirt. That's all I want in August, really. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME ACCOMPLISH THESE THINGS THX RLY

No comments:

Post a Comment