Tony Moly Bunny Glossbar Review: #5 Juicy Peach

It's taken me a reaaaally long time to get this up omg (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) /slapped/. Caution: picture heavy



I've wanted a Tony Moly Bunny Glossbar for a while so when my friend was in Korea, I asked her to pick one up for me  \(T∇T)/


Hangul description. I can read it but I can't translate ( ´ ▽ ` ) 


I actually spent a few minutes arranging a pretty background.


Left to right: one swipe, two swipes, three swipes


First thing's first, it's not very pigmented. But, I was kind of expecting it. The glossbar is kind of like a tinted lip balm. Then again, I got one of the least pigmented colors. If you get Juicy Cherry or Juicy Apple, the color would show more. Even so, the packaging is still really cute ∩( ・ω・)∩

Color: ✿ 3 for this color
Price: ✿ 4.5 (4900 won ~ $4.80 USD but if you buy it online, it's more expensive. Ebay is the cheapest)
Quality: ✿ 3.5
Wear Time (without drinking or eating): 2 1/2 hours
Availability: ✿ 3.5
Repurchase? Yes, in a more pigmented color

The packaging is honestly too cute to pass up and more pigmented colors could create a really cute gradient lip! I would definitely buy another one c: Would you guys buy the glossbar? And have you ever been suckered into buying something because of cute packaging? (The good quality is just a plus) cough cough Etude House \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I've tried this glossbar as well, and it really is quite sheer. ;n; But oh well~
    I've definitely been suckered into the cute packaging! Etude house is notorious for taking all my monies like that. ;u;

    ReplyDelete