Back to School Haul Part 2: Outlet Shopping!

Hey guys! I went to an outlet today (omg it had normal stores and outlet stores; it was great(*´▽`*)) and came back with a few things. Some things I got aren't pictured because they're for my friends and I don't want to ruin the surprise for them (˘⌣˘) In case anyone's interested or is a penny pincher like me, I spent $24 for the 3 shirts + $3.50 for the socks + $4 for the lotion = $31.50




I've never been to an Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister outlet so I was running around looking at the price tags and looking for my size and crying inside because I could actually afford it. However, "Irregular" was stamped on the tag (probably why it was cheaper) so I asked a SA and she said it was either because the color was wrong or the cut was wrong. Either way, it looks fine to me  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Lace detail

It's quite sheer (°◇°;)


The white v neck is pretty basic but I thought it was interesting that the back was also a v neck rather than a normal back. I did discover a slight stain (looks like someone's foundation did not stay on their faceლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)) on the shoulder but that's nothing a wash can't clean up. This also had "Irregular" stamped on the tag and it's probably because it's an off white. 


I've wanted a baseball tee for the longest time and I finally found one ≧(´▽`)≦  This is actually in a size large because it was the only size left but it fits really nicely! It's funny because it has the same loose fit the same as the white v neck despite the white v neck being an XS (ᅌᴗᅌ* )


Last but not least, I got knee high socks from Gap and a body lotion from Bath & Body Works. It smells sooo good and it was 50% off ($4). 

All in all, really proud of my purchases but after calculating everything I bought this summer, I realized my "I barely go shopping" whines are false. I'm not proud of how much I've spent although if you subtract the cost of the shoes I just bought online from Urban Outfitters, I average about $13 per clothing item. I'm going to start saving up after I buy a bag (please be in stock when I go to the mall P L E A S E). And then there's black friday in 3 months. And then Christmas presents to buy. Oh my (; ̄д ̄)

 Oh and creepers are actually on sale right now but there aren't any left in my size *sigh* so I got brogues/oxfords instead. My friends all said they didn't really like them but yolo (I'm using it ironically) because I like it and fashion is about wearing what makes you happy. Will do a blogpost about it soon! Hopefully with the bag if I ever get to buy it c:

2 comments:

  1. I love the black lace top you bought! You really got your money's worth for $30

    Louise | Vanity Corner
    HAIR2GO Giveaway | MOOTTA Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the knee high socks! It's just so cute

    Bella / everythingaboutbella

    ReplyDelete