Beauty Haul

I've gotten a lot of things recently ^_^ A lot of it is from my friends when they went to Asia over the summer but some of it are things I've picked up c:



A Banila Co and Tony Moly face mask. I reviewed the Tony Moly face mask here.




Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in RD301 and Maybelline Baby Lips in Electric Shock.


Innisfree nailpolishes.


Etude Fresh Cherry Tint in PK001 sample, e.l.f. oil blotting sheets, Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream sample, Etude House Styling Eye Liner

I forgot to take a picture of the Nexcare acne patches but I'm going to review it soon! Sorry for the Etude House tint sample picture XD I was swatched it before taking the picture because I was so excited. I've already started doing review c: Which product should I review first?


3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm exited for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of your friends to help you bring back presents! I'm really loving the color of those nailpolishes!

    ReplyDelete