September Currently Coveting

September Currently Coveting

September Currently Coveting by thepigs

1. Satchel (Asos / Brandy Melville)
2. Green Anorak
3. Cat Beanie
4. F21 Blouse
5. Mahogany Teakwood Candle
6. Lace socks
7. H&M Cardigan (Cream / Burgundy)
8. F21 Embroidered Collar Shirt
9. Mint Grid Collared Blouse

I need a new bag asap because my current bag is really old and isn't quite big enough anymore. I prefer the Brandy Melville bag because it has a zipper and most satchels don't have zippers, but if I don't see it in store, I would order the ASOS bag. Moving on, can I just say that I'm in love with the anorak*(*´∀`*)☆ My mom didn't like the olive green anoraks but this is a greyish green that's really flattering! Ahh, I hope I find it in stores ( ̄个 ̄) I WILL FIND YOU, ANORAK.

After watching Who Are You the past few days, I've been really into blouses like #4, #8, and #9 because the female main character wears them a lot ≧(´▽`)≦ I think it would look really nice during fall. Speaking of which, the cardigans from H&M are perfect for the upcoming season. I've wanted a cream cardigan for the longest time but I imagined more of a cable knit cardigan. Maybe I'll buy the burgundy one first (─‿‿─)

If you've been following me for a while, you would notice that for once, creepers aren't on the list c; That's because I recently bought a pair of brogues from Urban Outfitters because they ran out of my size in creepers ಥ‿ಥ I guess my dream shoes will have to wait. I love my brogues though heh. Will do a post on them in a collective haul some time soon (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


1 comment:

  1. great post, love the items you picked. thank you for sharing.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete