November Currently Coveting

November Currently Coveting

November Currently Coveting by thepigs 

1. H&M Velvet Leggings
2. Initial Midi Ring
3. Floral Skater Skirt
4. Maroon Velvet Skirt
5. Cream/grey/maroon cable knit sweater
6. Chunky boot
7. Well Traveled Skater Skirt
8. Leaves Midi Ring
9. Maroon long cardigan
10. Cat beanie

As you can see, I'm really into maroon/black for the fall and winter :D This is basically my to buy list for Black Friday too. Watch me not buy any of these things XD I'm not a big accessory kind of person but I love gold jewelry and I was on Urban Outfitters website when I saw these cute, really cheap midi rings. There isn't anything else I want on the website and I don't want to pay $10 shipping for 2 rings so... :c

Other things are things I've wanted for a while that I haven't had time to add to a Currently Coveting. I'm definitely going to order the cat beanie soon. I've had it on a CC for the longest time D: After this week, I have Thanksgiving break so I can relax. I've have a test every single day this week .____.

Ahh, every time I look at the color scheme it makes me happy. Have you guys ever bought something and felt so happy that it's yours? Is anyone else going Black Friday shopping? P.S. Sorry if this post is kind of incoherent. Nanowrimo makes me incoherent.


1 comment:

  1. Wow I see many amazing items I NEED TO HAVE :D:D


    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!! (GFC)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time !

    Also have a great Giveaway and everyone can join!

    Love!


    Join my Lush & KOH GIVEAWAY!
    Come by at The Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete