Black Friday Haul + Updates



Hey guys! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, if you celebrated it, and that November was good to you. Now that it's December, I'm going to try to post more frequently. I was busy this month because of Nanowrimo (National November Writing Month; write 50k words in the month of November) and I finished!


I've been writing like crazy during Thanksgiving break since I couldn't write much the week before (you can see a big dip XD) That makes it my third year of completing NaNoWriMo! I'm scared for next year because I will be a lot busier but we'll see c:

But, I still went Black Friday shopping :D
My friend and I went at 7AM and there were very few people. Hollister was a bust since their new styles aren't that great but Urban Outfitters had a 50% off sale items deal. I also had a $12 coupon for H&M from Wrapp, which is the other place I shopped at.

This is a different picture from the one on top. Can you spot the difference?
The knee high socks and shirt together were about $25 but after the Wrapp coupon, it was $13! That's such a steal even though the shirt isn't for me and is for my friend. The skater skirt and black fuzzy sweater were $15 after the 50% off and the green star sweater was $10. Those prices are really good for Urban and the line wasn't even that long! My friends and I actually went back to see if there was anything new and by 10AM-11AM, the store was packed. I'm really happy because I got the presents for my friend (a body mist is not pictured) with a few things for me without waking up super early to go Black Friday shopping c:

Did anyone else go Black Friday shopping or shopping in general? When are you guys going to do some Christmas Shopping?


2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute sweater!!! I went to H&M and didn't really find anything...I ended up buying socks to just use the wrapp gc! I went shopping for black friday...and now I'm waiting for cyber monday!

    ~Angee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is super cute and I love the knee high socks! I'm glad that you got everything you wanted w/o having to wake up so early! I personally brought a few items and got about half of my xmas shopping down!.
    hmm.. I think the first photo is taken at a different angle than the other one? =)
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete