Birthday + Haul (Ebay and Forever 21)

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! I have no school so I thought I would write up this post c:


First order of business on my birthday: make a grilled cheese sandwich. I have a weird love for grilled cheese sandwiches and macaroni and cheese :o After breakfast I started thanking people for their birthday greetings and lazed around in my PJs until lunch.

For lunch, I went to a dim sum place with my family and had noodles since it's a Chinese tradition/custom to have noodles on your birthday.

Birthday Lunch OOTD





Denim shirt: Target
Lace peplum top: Zara
Jeans: Hollister
Brogues: Urban Outfitters
Elephant necklace: Forever 21

My favorite part of this restaurant are the fortune cookies they give at the end of your meal and mine said I have strong potential for financial success :D 


And then this part isn't really a haul per se but the things I got for my birthday are relevant to the Currently Covetings I've posted before.

First off, I finally got an anorak jacket! It's actually a men's jacket but it fits really well. I posted about the anorak in January's CC, September's CC, and July's CC 



The hood part has a cloth like inside that's really cute ^^ Even if it is meant for boys (~ ̄▽ ̄)~


This shirt is something I asked my friend to order for me on eBay as a birthday present and I thought I would do a mini review in case anyone else wanted to buy it. It's similar to the stock picture but it's not as baggy as it's supposed to be. However, it fits well as a long sleeved shirt/sweater like in the 2nd stock picture. The sleeves are also shorter than they're supposed to be. The fabric isn't stretchy but it is a decent material. I think it was around ~$8.

Stock picture #1

Stock picture #2

Annd I got my Bad Hair Day beanie featured in my January CC :D I loved all of my presents that I received and am really thankful for them but I thought I should share the beanie and anorak with you guys since I've wanted them for a while. 

I also got polaroid film from my sister for Christmas even though I didn't tell her (what if she reads my blog :o), the quartz necklace for my birthday, and I ordered a long cardigan from Zara a couple days ago. This is the first time I've gotten so many things from a Currently Coveting (5/9 things) I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend if you did! Is there anything on your wish list right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment