Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Review

I recently hit 50 followers! I also forgot to talk about my blogiversary which happened in December but that's okay XD I feel like I took too many hiatuses last year but now my blog is a lot more active ^^ Speaking of which, this post should've been up earlier but I forgot about it ;;. I've been eyeing this tint for a while so when my friend was going to get a few things from Korea, I asked if she could get the Etude House cherry tint for me. A lot of ulzzangs use tints to create the gradient/just bitten lip look that's really popular in Asian countries.


Taken from Google.com

http://www.atfirstwink.com/

The doe foot applicator is really easy to use and picks up a lot of product! Though if you use it to do a gradient lip, you don't need much product anyway.



As you can see, the tint leaves a stain which makes the staying power last a lot longer. I also swatched the pink tint because I got a sample of it too ^^



The pint tint isn't as vivid but it's expected since the color is lighter. However, it makes a really pretty hot pink/fuchsia lip color that was really popular in Korea a few months ago. The tint is really moisturizing because it's kind of milky and really easy to blend out. As a result, you get a just bitten look that matches everyone's style. I recommend using a lip balm underneath for an easier application. You can also use the lip tint as a cheek tint!
Color: ✿ 5 
Price:  4 It's about 6~8 USD, though probably marked up on Ebay
Quality:  5 
Wear Time: 4 hours with eating and drinking
Availability: ✿ 3.5 
Repurchase? Yes in both colors! It'll last a long time though ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment