Floral Reign: OOTD #1

First OOTD of 2014! Keep reading to see where everything is from c:




As promised, I wore my new favorite shoes, the platform boots I talked about here and they're so comfortable! The cut out detail is so cute and this picture really doesn't do it justice. The cool thing is that it has this shiny black hardware so you can wear silver or gold jewelry/accents with it. 

I'm also wearing the top in the same post linked above and you can't see the collar in that picture but it's a white peter pan collar. Florals are more of a spring/summer print but the dark colors make it appropriate for winter.

Floral peter pan collar shirt: Zara
Zipper leggings: Express
Platform boots: Urban Outfitters

Do you guys like OOTD posts? Would you like me to do more in the future or are my normal posts fine?



No comments:

Post a Comment