Etude House Aloe Sheet Mask Review + Sunshine Award

Finals are finally over! I had two two hour long finals on Monday, two on Tuesday, and two today. It feels so relieving to be done :D I walked to Chipotle after with my friends and I'm finishing the rest of my burrito as I type this up(@ ̄∇ ̄@)
To relax in between the stressful studying, I used a few face masks because my skin was breaking out. I remembered that Elena sent me this Etude House sheet mask for Christmas so I thought I would try it out while I took a break from studying.


Directions and ingredients
As you can see, the fit isn't amazing since it didn't completely cover my forehead (I have a broad forehead though) and the eye hole didn't suit my eye shape but the jaw area fitted nicely, kind of like the Tony Moly sheet masks.


Fit:  4
Price: ✿ 5
Quality:  3.5 (4 stars because it's a good 3.5. Does that make sense?)
Repurchase? Yes!

There's a lot of essence in the face mask and I kept mine one for 35-40 minutes! I even studied a bit with it on σ(≧ε≦o) Overall, I would buy the sheet mask again because there's something about using a sheet mask that's so relaxing. Etude House face masks are reaally cheap so it's definitely worth it. I might try out a brightening one ✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚Do you guys like sheet masks? What brands are worth trying?

Ironically, I reviewed the Tony Moly Intense Snail Mask during second semester finals last year XD

I also wanted to add the Sunshine Award Phailee nominated me for ^_^

The Sunshine Award:
Given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring, like sunshine! 

Rules:
Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Create 11 questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers.

Phailee's questions:

1. What is your favorite drugstore cosmetic product?
Ummm it would have to be my Etude House lip tint, reviewed here. It's not really drugstore but the pricing is :D

2. What is your favorite high-end cosmetic product?
Benefit They're Real! Mascara but it was a Sephora Birthday gift and the only high end product I own (つω⊂* )

3. Where do you shop for your clothes?
Urban Outfitters, Ebay, Forever 21, and Zara!

4. Do you wear falsies often?
Never :o

5. What made you start blogging?
I really got into reading blogs and I was like hey, I should start my own! I've only started blogging frequently this year though /slapped. I really want to make a Youtube Channel too!

6. Who is your role model and why?
Jenn Im, also known as clothesencounters! She's so smart and quirky and has the same taste in books as me. She's also my fashion inspiration.

7. Is there something a product needs to have in order for you to consider purchasing it? (Ex. Paraben-Free, Hypoallergenic, etc)
Paraben free and silicone free for makeup products.

8. Do you have a pet? If not, what would you want for a pet?
I have a tropical fish named Mr. Pepper and a ghost shrimp named ghosty or ghoshi or something I don't remember LOL

9.Who is your favorite beauty guru?
Bubzbeauty!

10. Korean Ulzzang or Japanese Gyaru?
I was really into ulzzangs last year so ulzzangs ^_^

11. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Oh man this one is hard...Perks of Being a Wallflower, Cold Eyes, or Penny Pinchers (last two are Korean movies)

I nominate Mindy, Ivory, Angela, Kim, Ann, and you, who's reading this right now!


My 11 Questions:
1. What's your best fashion/makeup bargain?
2. What is your piece of clothing in your closet?
3. Where do you shop for your clothes?
4. What's the most recent thing you bought?
5. What's your favorite song and album at the moment?
6. What is a goal you want to accomplish this month?
7. Pale pink nails or burgundy red?
8. Do you want to dye your hair? If so, what color?
9. Who is your favorite Youtuber?
10. Did you see Frozen?
11. Name a blog you followed recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment