Feb.2014 Currently Coveting

I've managed to get another Currently Coveting at the beginning of the month (ish)! I can't believe it's February already ⊙0⊙ Now you can't say it's a new year whereas you could get away with it even at the end of January. 

Feb.2014 CC
Feb.2014 Currently Coveting by thepigs 

1. Brandy Melville Crop Top
I've resisted the urge to buy Brandy Melville tops because every girl and her dog wears Brandy Melville where I live Σ(ಠิωಠิ|||) but the striped crop top they sell looks good with everything so when I'm going to actively search for one for spring (๑>ᴗ<๑)

2. Gold Midi Rings
There's this girl in my history class who stacks a bunch of thin silver band midi rings and it looks really cool so I wanted to get a few hehe. I prefer gold jewelry though.

3. Cable Knit Sweater (Cream/Grey)
I feel like it'll be summer before I get a sweater like this LOL. I'm leaning towards a dark grey knit sweater at the moment but cream or grey would be a great addition to my wardrobe.

4. Round Sunglasses
Also an item that has been on a past CC but I haven't talked about it in a while. I found a pair on Ebay that I liked albeit it's shaped differently but you get the idea :D

5. Vintage Gold Casio Watch
Not really an accessory gal but when I do buy accessories, it has to be in gold. Tricia Gosingtian, one of the first fashion bloggers, if not the first, that I followed (I don't remember who I started following on lookbook first) blogs about Casio watches all the time and they just look so retro and timeless (pun unintended). The only downside is that this particular model doesn't have a backlight but I can do without.

6. Ice Cream Shirt
I saw this on a website a while ago and thought to myself, "That's cute," but it wasn't until I saw someone on Instagram wear it when I actually wanted it. I always see clothes on Tumblr that I want but it doesn't seem real until someone wears it. I doubt I'll find it since the Instagram picture was from a few months ago Σ(゜ロ゜;)

7. Black Jeans
They're a staple; a staple I don't have for whatever reason. I'm going shopping today so hopefully I'll come back with a pair!

What are you guys coveting this month? Are you saving up for anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment