Mar.2014 Currently Coveting

I can't believe it's already March :o It feels like we were counting down to 2014 just a few weeks ago! Although it feels like time is passing by really fast, it also feels like it's been forever since I've done one of these since I forgot the format :D More after the jump!

Mar.2014 Currently Coveting
Mar.2014 Currently Coveting by thepigs

1. Brandy Melville Crop Top
Still on my list! I haven't had a chance to get it yet so I'm going to keep putting it on my list until I remember :D I really want the striped version but I have yet to see the t shirt crop tops at my nearest Brandy ;;

2. Denim Skater Skirt
It's been a while since I put this on my wishlist but it's back again for spring/summer! I have an Ebay link saved and it's just a matter of time until I can order it ^^ Skirts are so perfect because you don't have to worry about working out as much since your upper thigh isn't exposed like shorts. I don't think I'm going to wear shorts anymore LOL even though I'll still need to workout for bikini season.

3. Ankle Strap Flats/Pumps
I have a state conference for a club coming up in April so I need to get formal shoes ASAP. I've loved the pointy flats/ankle strap silhouette ever since the Zara shoe became popular and it's just so versatile (❁´▽`❁)

4. Murakami Shirt
The website I found this on was selling it for way too much so I'm planning on DIYing this as soon as possible ^_^

5. Pink Skater Dress
Another item I've wanted for a long time that'll be perfect for spring! I want a long sleeved version of this dress in grey for fall/winter as well but that'll be a while from now o3o

6. Nail Polish
The only colors I wear are nudey/pinks and pastels but my sister took one of my favorite pinks so I need a replacement. I also think lavender would be really cute for spring ^^

7. Mesh Panel Dress
Oh. My. Frick. This dress is so beautiful and I almost ordered it the other day but I wouldn't really have a chance to wear it if I got it. It's also $40 which isn't bad for a dress but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that much right now for a one time wear dress (⊙︿⊙✿) Hopefully, I'll come back and get this dress someday!

What's on your wishlist this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment