Morning Skincare Routine for Acne Sensitive Skin

Happy March!


I've always seen these type of videos on Youtube so I thought I would do one in a post :D I usually spend 25 minutes getting ready in the morning but that includes figuring out what I should wear, brushing my teeth, and of course, washing my face. These days, I've been breaking out a lot so I changed up my skincare routine to accommodate.

More after the jump!


Out of all the cleansers I've ever used, the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser is my favorite because it's ultra gentle on my face while still cleaning my pores. It also removes makeup!


As I've said before, Western toners are different from Asian toners because Western toners focus on cleaning the skin and Asian toners focus on replenishing the skin. Also, because Western toners are meant to clean your skin, it can sting if you apply it to open scars on your face. Nonetheless, it helps clear up my break outs faster than my Korean toner ^^


My sister gave me this tea tree oil to use and I started using it but I'm not really sure how to apply it D: What Ive been doing so far is getting some toner on a cotton pad and applying it on break outs. Does anyone else use tea tree oil?


Finally, I finish up with my Clinique moisturizer. I finished the normal moisturizing gel a while ago so I decided to try the moisturizing lotion+. At first, I didn't really like it but it's grown on me. Does anyone want a review of this product?

Let me know if you guys post your skincare routine! It's always fun to see what products people use and which ones they recommend ^^ Does anyone know how to use tea tree oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment