100 is a bit of a cliche

It's been a while again and for that, I apologize.


I've been putting off the 100th post for a while because I wanted to do something amazing but I realized that simplicity is best. It has been busy and tumultuous but now that it's Friday and I've had time to relax and enjoy some solitude, I feel content again.

Of course, I have a lot of work to do this weekend but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.



I had to make dinner alone and decided to cook potstickers for the first time. It was actually really scary because I didn't know how much water to add and there was a lot of steam and weird crackling noises.


 But they turned out well cooked and really yummy ^_^

Today's been a day of spiritual content and material content. I'm getting my first ever smart phone this weekend and I'm guiltily really excited. It's not good to put too much emphasis on material goods but it is my first smartphone. Will update you guys on it later ^^ 


I hope you all have been well though most people haven't realized that I changed my URL. Hopefully the transition to clothespinshanging won't be long! I've been trying to read more (a bit unsuccessfully) but I really liked this tidbit from The Virgin Suicides. The title is a little tongue-in-cheek but the first 10 pages are interesting. 


I have a few beauty posts planned out so bear with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment