Skinfood cleanser review

Hey guys! Before I get onto the review, I just want to say yes, I did change my URL from 19th-tealeaf to clothespinshanging ^_^ I've always wanted to change my URL and I probably changed it 5 times in the last 2 minutes and will probably change it again so don't be alarmed! 

Anyway, onto the review :D



Description: A cream cleanser that thoroughly removes makeup without leaving greasy residue. Contains aloe extract.


Unfortunately, it has parabens :(


The texture is very moisturizing if that makes sense. When I use it on my face, it's doesn't feel like it's stripping my face of it's natural oils. In fact, I'm not sure if it gets rid of all the oil on my face because of the lotion like texture XD It's a great way cleanser if you want to prevent drying out your skin.


Pros: 
  • Moisturizing
  • Light
  • Gets rid of dirt/makeup buildup on your skin
  • Smells good!
Cons:
  • Contains parabens
  • May not be strong enough because of the lotion-like texture
I think this would be a really good cleanser for people with oily skin because it could help your skin produce less sebum since it's not stripping you skin of it's natural oils. I use it at night at the moment so my skin is moisturized and can repair itself as I sleep. Although I like it, I don't think I'll repurchase it since it does have parabens. It'll last me a while though ^_^

What cleanser are you using right now? Do you like Skinfood products?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12264949/?claim=dz64dp7gm3v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment