What I got for Christmas 2014 + New Year's Resolutions

Hey guys! I'm a little late but I wanted to post this before 2015 :D I hope everyone is having a great New Year's Eve and that 2015 will be great! Although slightly ironic, I hope to spend less money on clothes and start saving up for a dslr :) I'm hoping to start a Youtube Channel some time next year so a high quality camera is a must. But that's a different matter, let's get into the haul!


My mom bought me the cropped black Forever 21 sweater but the funny thing is that it's a large but it fits like a small or medium o.o Regardless, it's super cute and something that I've wanted for the longest time.


I actually bought this shirt from Zara and it's actually more navy. It's thin and airy which is perfect for the temperatures where I live. It's also a loose, boxy fit which is my favorite and looks amazing tucked into a pair of jeans! 


These are the bits and bobs my sister got me ^^ My family isn't huge on Christmas but my sister always gets me cute little things that really suit me. The Pink hand cream smells amazing (smell the fresh and clean scent when you're in Victoria's Secret) and the candle smells like strawberry starbursts.

Side note: if you buy candles buy soy candles! They're not deleterious to your health whereas cheaper candles may have waxes that don't burn or melt well and produce fumes that are unhealthy.

The owl is a hand cream from Forever 21 that smells like coconuts and matches my room and the most thoughtful gift is probably the Strengths Finder book. I'm a junior in high school so I'm still figuring out what I want to major in and what I like. This book has an online test that tells you your strengths and what you can do with them so even though she's not reading this, thanks michelle :)




This macaron box is also soooo cute. I've seen it at Urban Outfitters before but could never bring myself to buy it. I actually almost bought it for my sister one year! It could fit a few rings but it's mostly to sit atop my dresser ^_^ 



I bought the jot pad because I always forget about things I need to do and I like crossing things off versus writing it on my phone. Right now I just have a bunch of movies I want to watch. I got the headband from Forever 21 and it's half the price of the ones from Urban Outfitters. It's elegant but could be bohemian as well.


My cousin got me this face wash which is perfect because mine has started to run out. I love Fresh's lip balms so I think I'll like this face wash too :) Also, can we talk about the packaging it's so...fresh. Literally!

Last but not least, I got this minion from a secret santa exchange in film class because I wear banana printed things I lot and I eat a banana in class every day XD The only thing is, I don't know what to name him! If you guys have any name suggestions let me know ^_^


Some of my resolutions for 2015:

  • Eat healthy and work out (emphasis on eat healthy!)
  • Blog more!
  • Save up for a DSLR/Spend less money on clothes
  • Sleep more on school nights
  • Do well in school
  • Draw more
What are your resolutions? Are you guys doing anything for ringing in the New Year's? I'll just be home chilling heh.

2 comments:

  1. The minion is super cute! Happy New Years Eve! (*≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you audrey for always reading my posts ^_^ happy new years!

    ReplyDelete