OOTD: Film Noir Velveteen + Film Fest

Hey guys! I'm taking a break from last minute homework doing to write up this post :D Saturday night was the film festival for high schools in my area and it was incredibly fun. I didn't take that many pictures but I'm kind of glad I didn't because I was able to fully enjoy myself. 


Dress: Forever 21
Choker: Forever 21
Heels: Reflection

Photographed by Ally


I feel like these heels cut my legs off but these are my only heels since I only wear them to school dances and FBLA conventions. As I've only gone to one school dance and I only have a few FBLA conventions left, I'll have to make do with these. Also, I own way too many pairs of shoes to buy another pair of heels ^^; If you guys want to see a shoe collection, let me know! 


Another option was wearing these brogues/bulchers from Zara because although they have a slight heel, they're platform shoes so they're very comfortable. I ended up wearing this dress with a pair of tights, took off the choker, and wore the Zara shoes for comfort (๑>ᴗ<๑)


The film festival was such an inspiring experience because I saw all these student films up there on the big screen, including some of my classmates, and it made me want to better myself. My school didn't end up winning the 24 hour film festival or best broadcast but we won in our hearts O(≧∇≦)O I'm amazed by how much time and effort was put into building the set for this film festival and even the programs.  All in all one of the best experiences of my life!

It's ironic because it looks like a mosh pit esque concert

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I would love to see your shoe collection. Haha. (^ ^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek i never replied to this but i'll be working on it!

    ReplyDelete